Discover our Hotel
Our attractive hotel rooms
The interior design of the rooms is a unique combination of modern and vintage styles and offers richly decorated luxury with a playful wink and the occasional frayed edge. A fabulous environment that surprises and invites you to relax, enjoying the luxurious bathroom facilities and the comfortable beds surrounded by special details in a surprising decor.
Staats with the 'S' from service
Whether you stay with us for business, come with the family, or have something romantic to celebrate with us, a stay at STAATS should be a (small) party. We think it is very important that our guests really enjoy their stay. Service is our standard.
Good to know
- Boutique hotel Staats is open 365 days a year, the Front Office is manned from 07:00 am to 11:00 pm. There is always someone from the team available in the hotel even during the night. We use a special emergency number at night that can be called if something is demands imidiate attention.
- Checkin is from 3 pm, rooms are guaranteed ready from that time. Do you want to checkin earlier? For a surcharge we ensure that the room is ready earlier.
- Checkout is at 11am. Prefer to stay longer? This is possible at additional cost.
- Breakfast is on weekdays from 7 am. to 10.30 am, weekends and bank holidays from 8 am. to 11 am
- Room can be booked on the basis of fully flexible rate, then they can be canceled or changed free of charge up to 24 hours before the booked date. Non refundable booking is also possible, this is usually the lowest rate, the so-called best price. The consequence is that cancellation or changes are not possible. However, someone else can take your place if you are unable to attend. Different arrangements are made for group reservations
- Do you want to know everything about our conditions and house rules?
Why book directly with us?
Now that you are here on our website you might as well book your stay directly with us. Better for us and also better for our you:
- Guests who book directly enjoy a substantial 70% discount on breakfast. Promocode: BREAKFASTDEAL @ STAATS is already filled in upon reservation
- to claim this discount breakfast eneds te be booked directly upon reservation
- Our online prices are the same everywhere with the breakfast discount you are always better off booking direct
- And that's not all: direct bookers receive priority over restaurant reservations
- Book directly and complete your profile online. This saves time at checkin; You can even check in and check out online, efficiently and safe
- Recurring direct bookers are recognized in our system, so we can give you an extra warm welcome and offer you something extra every now and then.
- When you book with us you also have direct contact with our hotel staff. They are always there for our guests, to assist with the reservation, advise on room choice, activities in the city, parking options or whatever you would like to know.
We are happy to welcome a diverse crowd at Boutiquehotel STAATS and thus we welcome children of all ages.
Our Suites and Junior Suites are ideal family rooms. For children up to the age of twelve a reduced rate applies for an extra bed in the room and for breakfast.
In the living room there is a cupboard with games for the children and in the meeting room you can play ping pong if the room is not used for its original meeting function. The children often enjoy feeding the chickens in the backyard.
Honesty bids us to say that skating in the corridors is no longer possible now that it is decorated with furniture and plants. Let the kids explore the hotel, can they find the hopscotch?
Haarlem is a wonderful city with children of all ages. We are happy to advise on suitable trips.
Measures against spreading Corona Virus
Our aim is to offer hygiene and safety within the hospitable service that is part of the experience in our hotel. To this end we have taken several measures, at checkin we have a short conversation about your health according to the guidelines of the RIVM. If you have corona related complaints, a cold or a fever, please do not come. Let someone else take your place or ring the doorbell.
Following the recent government directive, we adhere to the urgent request to wear masks in public areas. Our employees wear mouth masks, unless they are behind plexiglass or (alone) in a closed space. We urgently ask our guests to also adhere to the mouth masks rule: please wear a mouth mask in the public areas of the hotel. When you are in the room or sitting at a table in the restaurant, our lounge or meeting room ... then a mouth mask can of course be removed. Only together can we get the virus down!
In the link below you can see the current Dutch regulations and their consequences for a visit to Haarlem: