Service is our standard
At STAATS we attach great importance to making our guests' stay a bit of a party whether you are staying with us for business, for a happy, romantic or serious occasion.
- The front office is staffed from 7 am to 11 pm. Are you arriving later or is early check-out desirable? Please let us know and we will make different arrangements.
- During the night we always have an employee stay at the hotel so in case of emergency someone is available immediately.
- From 3 pm rooms are guaranteed ready for check-in. In town before then? Hand in your luggage we will put it in the room as soon as it is ready. Do you want to use the room at an earlier time? Early check-in is possible, subject to availability and at an additional cost.
- Checkout is at 11am. If desired we will keep the baggage in storage for a while, you can still go into the city, to the beach, or pick up your car if you have parked it outside the city for free.
- Prefer to take it easy? It is usually possible to stay in the room for an additional fee.
- Rooms are cleaned daily, towels that are on the floor are replaced. For long stays, bed linen is changed after a few days. Need more service? Let us know!
Would you prefer no housekeeping during your stay? Hang the Save The Planet ticket on the door and we'll skip your room.
- During your stay you can make unlimited use of the living room with free coffee, tea, filtered water and homemade cookies. The honesty bar completes the range with chilled drinks, spirits, wine and savory snacks. Guests can grab drinks themselves, write them down on a registration card and hand them over to us, then we add it to the room bill.
The living room is open from 07.00 to 24.00 hrs
Would you rather have something ready in the room? That is also possible,
- Do you want a bottle of water in your room, take water with you on a tour of the city, or a bike ride to the beach? We have refill bottles available (Doppers) that can be filled with tap water or filtered water. This way we reduce the use of plastic waste without compromising on service.
- Is the weather not going well and is a downpour expected during your walk? Borrow umbrellas are available at the Front office. Feel free to take one or two with you.
- Questions about the city, need advice about activities or restaurants? Our Front office staff knows the city and the area inside out and is happy to help. If desired we can book a restaurant or reserve museum tickets for you.
- Are there any details occuring that need attention? Do you need something extra in the room or is something wrong, do you have questions? Is something unexpected happening and do you need assistance? We are at the premisis and available 24/7. Come visit us at the Front office, or give the night watch a call if you need help. Do not hesitate, we are happy to help.