Special design rooms and hospitable reception
This special hotel opened in 2017; A hotel where you will feel comfortable 24 hours a day. Boutiquehotel STAATS is a collaboration between a hospitality professional and a design specialist.
Art director Michel Ruijgrok of ESTIDA has had a complete free hand. The result is a small-scale boutique hotel; 21 spacious rooms with a spectacular design interior.
Claudia van den Berg applies her hospitality experience from home and abroad, so that guests enjoy a warm welcome in this spectacular, luxurious environment. A team of professionals assists her, so that the guest is warmly welcomed and cared for at any time of the day, and so that individual wishes. are responded to.
Luxury and comfort
Design, modern luxury and warm comfort are central to this small-scale boutique hotel with 21 rooms and an on-site restaurant. The interior is a unique combination of interior styles with which Michel has created a completely trendy environment that very inviting. In these rooms you want to relax, enjoying the luxury bathroom and the comfortable beds surrounded by special details in a surprising setting.
You can find these details everywhere. Like the original mural drawing that was found in a hotel room during the renovation and was preserved. And the authentic elements of classrooms that can be seen on some walls. Or the real design classics that you can see alternating with amazing curiosities and artworks. In whatever room you stay; it is different, colorful and luxurious.
Warm welcome in a spectacular environment
Meeting rooms are also available for business guests, who of course have the same special interior and offer a desirable comfort and facilities.
Coffee, tea and water is freely available in the lounge, where you can pop down on a vintage couch to browse through one of the thick design books, or in the stylish hallway through the large windows overlooking the courtyard. In this hotel you will receive a warm welcome and the service will be tailored to your personal requirements.
The service is professionally informal. We receive our guests as we receive our friends, and like to see people feel at home, if we can contribute extra to that with a little extra effort then we are happy to do so.
The reception is staffed 24 hours a day. The front office team is happy to advise on trips and sightseeing and shares insider tips for the best restaurants and the best shops. You can order a taxi or make a restaurant reservation, and if your toothbrush is forgotten or you mis other practical requirements, do not hesitate to ask. We have a supply of the most common items available to help you out of need.
Characteristic of all rooms:
- Large windows, high ceilings
- Free and unlimited fast wifi in the entire hotel
- Coffee, tea, water and snacks are freely available in the lounge
- Breakfast is served in restaurant De Ripper.
- Of course the entire hotel is non-smoking
- The interior of this boutique hotel is the signature of Art director Michel Ruijgrok, and his hospitality design agency ESTIDA. The interior is a reflection of the history of the building and the current era.
- Warm colors, rich fabrics, luxurious materials, collectibles, mood lighting, design classics, rarities and artworks.
All rooms are equipped with:
- Heating and air conditioning
- Free and unlimited fast wifi
- Spacious bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Duravit and Villeroy and Boch ceramics
- Grohe faucets
- Powerful hair dryer
- Spacious and comfortable doublebed of Nilson beds (made up as a twin upon request)
- Flat screen smart TV
- Laptop safe
- Shower foam and body lotion is available in the room.
- Do you also need anything else in the field of care products? At the reception the most common items are available on request.
- Size, layout and decor of the rooms is surprisingly different for every room.
An extensive traditional breakfast buffet is prepared daily in the on-site restaurant De Ripper. The breakfast consists of fresh bread and bread substitutes, savory and sweet fillings, muffins or cake, an egg of choice, fresh fruit, dairy products, granolas and juices are also part of the offer. Unlimited coffee and tea.